Saturday, June 11, 2016

Be Weary No More, It is Well (6.11.16)

Faith Believers - The following word may not apply to everyone. But there are some who have been feeling unsettled for quite a while and crying out to GOD. You have become weary and exhausted and don’t know if you can go on much longer. Everything has been swirling around you, and you have felt that if GOD doesn't do something soon, it may not be possible for you to keep going forward without giving up. Yet deep inside you know you can't give up; you still want to "go on" with GOD. What you need is a word from the Lord. I pray this word will bring healing and deliverance to your weary soul. - Marilyn


My Child,

I Am about to bring My stability into your life. There have been times and seasons of great change, and these changes have not always been comfortable for you. However, you looked to Me and cried out to Me, and now I Am about to bring stability into your life.

I Am going to begin to bring you into a new place of relationship
and intimacy with those around you.
I Am going to bless you with favor from others.
I Am going to give you a season of rest, peace and prosperity.
You will able to sing "it is well with my soul," for I Will make your soul very well.
I Will watch over you, guard your path and provide your needs.
I Will meet you in new and unexpected ways.
I Am bringing a quiet joy into your life.

You will see victory in many areas where you have been crying out to Me for I Am with you and not against you. I will do a work in your family, and I will bring about the peace that you have been asking me for in your relationships.

Right now, right this very minute, I Am planting the seed of My Hope in your heart and I Am watering this seed with My Love. I Am bringing you forth, as one out of the darkness, into a great light. You will come forth surrounded by
 My peace and clothed in My righteousness.

I Am working My character in you.

Right now, I Am going to bring you into a season of peace and rest.
I Am going to bring a stability into your life, and you will be established in My peace.

Be ye weary no more, it is well.



Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 16:11 - Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. 

Psalm 18:17-19 - He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me. They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay. He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me. 

Isaiah 17:11 - In the day shalt thou make thy plant to grow, and in the morning shalt thou make thy seed to flourish: 

Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Isaiah 28:12 - To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: 

Romans 8:31 - What shall we then say to these things? If GOD be for us, who can be against us?  

1 Corinthians 15:57 - But thanks be to GOD, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment