Monday, June 6, 2016

Do Not Despair, Do Not Crumble - Stop, Exhale & Breathe in His Presence - Then STAND UP in FAITH (6.6.16)

Beloved,
I see your dilemma. 
You feel like you are between a rock and a hard place.  

However, I say to you, do not crumble under the pressure of your responsibilities.  Do not allow the circumstances which surround you to separate you from the love that burns in your heart for Me.

Take a moment to stop, exhale, and then breathe in My presence.
Come into My Rest, and allow Me to comfort you and
give you divine guidance on what your next step should be;
then stand up in faith.  


Stand up and be renewed to meet the challenges 
of every circumstance with the assurance of complete victory.

Trust Me to enable you to go beyond your physical and emotional limitations to complete the tasks at hand.  I have equipped you to overcome every problem by My Power and Authority. Believe that you are above the situation and not beneath it, and you will be victorious in all things.  Every time you embrace the attitude of a victim your problems will overtake you, and I did not create you to be defeated.

You are more than a conqueror through Me,
and this is the attitude you must have at all times.

I Am your strength for any battle that comes your way; therefore, stay close to Me. When you have done all you know to do, then stand on My Word and believe. Do not despair and do not be afraid. Have confidence that I Will make a way where there seems to be no way.  Trust Me to bring you through to complete victory, and do so in confidence, knowing that I have heard and answered your prayers.  


If you have this confidence know that what you ask, shall be done. 


Read and Meditate on His Word
Romans 8:37-39 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.   For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,  Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of GOD, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 

2 Corinthians 4:8-10 - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. 


2 Corinthians 12:9 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment