Friday, June 24, 2016

Remember... It's Only a Test. Now, STAND IN FAITH!! (6.24.16)

My Child,
It seems as though you are tested at every turn.
I see you hanging onto hope,
wondering when is this pain going to end.

Oh, My Child, I know you do not understand what you are going through right now, but it is only a test. So, please do not give up. This test will strengthen you and build your character. I Am preparing you for greater things, which are coming your way; but which you are not ready to handle yet.

You were not chosen by chance, but rather with a purpose.
I Know the plans I have for you,
and My Plans for your future are good.


Stop leaning on discouragement and self-pity, they are not of Me.
You do not have time for that.

Cast all your fears upon Me, I will not disappoint you. Do not give up. If you lose hope, you will lose your vision, and the enemy will win. The enemy knows if he can cast a spirit of fear upon you, he can hinder the plans I have for you. If you allow this to happen, others who are waiting to be blessed through you, will be lost.

My Child, you can make it. 
It is only a test.


During this test, do not expect others to keep you encouraged.
They are busy fighting battles of their own.
It is time for you stand up and encourage yourself.

That is what David had to do when the enemy attacked him. Your battle will be won when you enter into your prayer closet and pray. In Our secret place, I Will be waiting for you with divine instructions. It is there you will hear from Me, and will be strengthened. It is there, where I will teach you how to press your way to victory.

I want you to be strong, confident, and unbreakable - always trusting in Me.

Again, I say unto you, never give up;
it is only a test.
Now, stand in faith!



Read and Meditate on My Word
Isaiah 41:10-13 - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy GOD: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought. For I the LORD thy GOD will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. 

1 Peter 4:12-13 - Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment