Thursday, June 2, 2016

Trust in God's Character, His Love & His Word for He is Bringing You Healing, Deliverance, Strength & Joy (6.2.16)

My Child,
The breakthrough that you have been seeking
is about to manifest, but not in the way you are expecting.
Do not put Me in a box but continue to trust in
My character, My love for you and My Word to you.      

For there is a war in the heavenlies where the spiritual forces of darkness are doing all they can to try and hinder and stop My breakthrough for you; but do not be discouraged, for My Warrior Angels are in battle and My Will for your life will come to pass.
The victory is Mine!

I have not forgotten you,
I Am standing with you and
breakthrough will indeed manifest in your life.    

I want these trials you are going through
to build character, patience and strength.
You are an overcomers in My Name!
You are not defeated, you are strong in Me!  

Do not let this valley draw you into despair but continue
to seek Me, as you find comfort and strength in Me,
knowing that the breakthrough I have spoken over your life,
will come to pass.

Come beloved, rest in My arms and know I Am bringing
healing, deliverance, strength and joy into your life. 
The things you have believed Me for will come to pass.

My Word never fails!


Faith Believers,
Remember this: There is nothing that you will face today that the Lord can't bring you through.
Thank GOD for what you have, Trust GOD for what you need.
  -  Marilyn



No comments:

Post a Comment