Wednesday, June 22, 2016

The Omnipresence of God (6.22.16)

Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? - Psalm 139:7

Faith Believers,
The omnipresence of GOD is an attribute of GOD that is foundational for the man or woman of prayer.

GOD is everywhere.
He is on His throne in Heaven; and yet near to us on earth.
There is no place in the universe where GOD does not dwell.

Followers of Jesus do not need to search for the dwelling place of GOD.
You can climb the highest mountain and He will be there.
You can go to the deepest ocean and He will be there.
No place on earth, or in heaven, exists without the presence of GOD.
You can meet GOD at any place, in any country, on any continent, GOD is there.

The omnipresence of GOD not only gives us access to GOD at any place and any time, but it also gives us the ability to pray for our loved ones wherever they are.


O Lord,
You have searched me and You know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise.
You perceive my thoughts from afar.

You discern my going out and my lying down.
You are familiar with all my ways (Psalm 139:1-3).

How grateful I am, that there is nowhere I can go, apart from Your presence; and that You have given me the wonderful privilege of prayer.

I am able to bring before You any person or situation anywhere in the world; and You are listening and promise to answer. Give me Your heart Father, so I will know when (and how to pray for those who do not know You; and are in need of Your presence.

Expand my vision so that I can see needs through Your eyes and respond with heartfelt prayer!
Then, use me to be the answer to my own prayers, in the way You desire! 


Amen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment