Sunday, June 26, 2016

Nothing is Stronger than God's Will for Your Life. Press Forward through the Pain, Leave the Past Behind, Trust and GO Forward. (6.26.16)

My Child,
There’s a bright new day waiting for you.
It’s time to bury the past and move forward onto greater frontiers.

You’ve wasted some precious, unredeemable time focusing on what once was, or what might have been. Remember, you cannot change the past, it does not matter how much you may want to - you can’t change it. So, let the past go.

I know, at times, you've experienced moments which felt so unbearable.
However, they were not stronger than My Will for your life.
Can’t you see by now, with Me in your life I won’t let anything destroy you?
Nothing can stop My Hand in your life.

Press forward, beyond the hurt and pain,
and know that I Am with you.

I’ve also placed anointed people in your life to help you.
There is much they can share, and you can learn from each other.

A new life is beginning to open up before you.
Leave the past behind you, trust and go forward without fear;
for My Grace is more than sufficient to meet your every need.



Read and Meditate on His Word:
Isaiah 43:18-19 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. 

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment