Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Pressing Through the Valley, to Birth a Brand New Thing (6.7.16)

My Child,
You are at a point of pressing through the 
valley,
but you feel as though you won’t make it.

I do not want you to give up,
for when you have pressed through the darkness,
you will give birth to the brand new thing that
I Am doing in your life.

Remember, before birth, there is 
pain.

For just as Eve was told that her pain would greatly increase in childbearing, so shall you endure this same process as you give birth to the plans and purposes I have ordained for you. I know you are going through things you think are unbearable - but be strong because in just a short while you will see exactly what I Am preparing for you and it is going to be a huge blessing.

The enemy wants you to believe
that what you are going through will destroy you.

However, you must know, no weapon he forms will ever prosper, and My Plans are the only ones that matter. My Plans are for your good and will not harm you. Take off those old garments and put on the new garments I have laid out for you.

Be strengthened by the pureness of My Spirit
as you go forth with renewed Vision and Hope.



Read and Meditate on His Word:
 
Isaiah 43:19 - Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 

Genesis 3:16 - Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children;

Hebrews 10:35 - Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.

Genesis 50:20 - But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but GOD meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much  people alive.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment