Sunday, June 5, 2016

Nothing Happens By Chance - Todays Tests & Trials will become Tomorrows Blessings to You and Others (6.5.16)

My Child,
You have been through so much, and your journey
has been long, but please do not quit.

Do not allow the enemy to cause you to change your confession of faith. You have come this far trusting in My Name, do not throw the towel in now. You need a little more patience to endure faithfully to the end of this matter. 


Please do not give up on the vision I have given you,
you are so close to victory.

This test of endurance,
this particular trial that you are going through,
has a purpose in your life. 


I have told you, nothing happens to you by chance. What you are facing today may not be of your own doing, nonetheless, you are dealing with it; and now, it is trying your faith. Do not give up. Beloved, I will deliver what I have promised to you, according to My Will for your life.

Just because you have to endure this situation,
do not lose hope and think I have abandoned you.
 

What you are going through today will be a blessing to you and others. I Am faithful; I will not forget your labor of love. Continue to have patience this day and use your faith - now, like never before. Stay on the course I have made for you.  Stand on My Word and refuse to give in to doubt! Do not let the enemy win.

Having done all; stand and be confident that I Am with you.
Ask of Me, knowing that I Will answer.

It should not matter how long it takes, wait on Me, Beloved; because there is no other GOD. I Am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end of every living thing on this earth. I Have all power over everything and I Will answer you!

Trust Me.
Keep your mind on Me,
spend time with Me in prayer
and watch how I will turn everything around
for your good. 

  

Meditate on His Word: 1 Timothy 6:12 ; Hebrews 10:23 & 35

Heavenly Father,
I am standing on the promises of GOD,
holding on to my faith. 

Lord, having done all, I will
continue to stand on Your Word.

I have to trust You to the end.
I know Your Word is true and
I know you are going to come through for me.

Keep me under Your shadow according to Psalm 91.
In the name of Jesus Christ I pray.

Amen


 

No comments:

Post a Comment