Thursday, June 23, 2016

Keep Your Spiritual Eyes Open, Your Spiritual Ears Tuned, Open Your Mouth & Speak Forth God's Word. It's Time.... (6.23.16)

My Child,
Your destiny awaits you.
Your whole destiny lies before you.

However, your destiny will not be realized until you step out in faith.  The vision I gave you was for an appointed time.  THIS IS THAT TIME.

Just as the children of Israel had to get up, and move from their place of bondage, in order to receive their promise; so must you. They had to go through an “exodus” before I could increase their “numbers."  I want to do the same in your life. Therefore, I need you to take a bold step of faith, and follow Me.

Be ready and pay attention to My Word.

Do not worry about how, or when it shall be done,
just be ready to move as My Spirit leads.
This is a critical time, and you must stay close to Me.

Keep your spiritual eyes open.
Keep your spiritual ears tuned to My voice;
for it’s time to leave your Egypt.
The bondage you endured is over; leave it behind, make a bold first step,
and I will be right there with you.

Take the first step towards the land of milk and honey.
Open your mouth and speak the words I’ve poured into you.

Yes, speak forth My Word.
My Words have power and force.
Open your mouth and speak; for the Lion of Judah lives within you.
Do not be timid,  Do not be dismayed.
Do not hold your peace, lest the rocks cry out for you. 
Boldly step forth and follow Me, as never before.

Boldly declare My Word and stand in faith.
It is time to lift your voice up, in praise
.

Rise up and take that first step,
and do not be fearful any longer.

It’s time to move out.



Read and Meditate on His Word
Exodus 12:51 - And it came to pass the selfsame day, that the LORD did bring the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt by their armies.

Deuteronomy 2:2-3 - And the LORD spake unto me, saying, Ye have compassed this mountain long enough: turn you northward. 


Habakkuk 2:3 - For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. 

Luke 19:40 - And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out. 

Romans 8:15 - For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father


No comments:

Post a Comment