Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Let God's Wisdom & Peace Fill Your House & Work Place, Always (6.1.16)

My Child,
Take My Hand and walk with Me today, Beloved.

Refuse to allow your heart to be troubled,
because today is the day the Lord has made
and you shall rejoice and be glad in it.

Do not let a spirit of fear overcome you but be filled with power, love and a sound mind - this is written in My Word. Listen to My Words and know that I Am with you, I Am not a man that I should lie and every Word spoken by Me, in the Bible, is true.

Put your faith and trust in Me always.
Let My peace guide you throughout your day.
Let My wisdom and peace fill your house and work place always.

Focus on Me and not on the things of this world, because as you can see, the enemy has a strong grip on the world. Share the good news of Christ with someone today, because you never know what people are going through and sharing a Bible verse or telling someone that Jesus love them could give them the peace they are seeking.


 

Read and Meditate on His Word
John 14:27-  Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 

John 15:4 - Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except 
ye abide in me

Ephesians 2:6 - And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus 

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 

1 Thessalonians 5:18 - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you. 


2 Timothy 1:7 - For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment