Saturday, June 18, 2016

You were NOT Created to Be Ordinary. Calm Your Spirit & Listen to God (6.18.16)

My Child,
I Know where you are.
I See all, and I Feel all of
what you are going through.

You think you are defeated, but you are not.

There are things inside of you that you have yet to use.
Calm your spirit and listen to Me.
If you continue to look at your mistakes,
the enemy will have you right where he wants you… defeated.

You were not created to fail.
Do not allow the enemy to torment you any longer.
You were not created to be ordinary, you were fearfully and wonderfully made.
You are My unique and overcoming creation.
You are My treasure poured into an earthen vessel.

The vessel you’re in might be fragile, but what I’ve poured in you is priceless.

Renew your vows to Me, and put your trust in Me.
You trusted Me once before, why not trust Me now?
Do not put your trust in the things you can see.
Put your trust in Me, for I Am the One who will never leave you.
I will do for you what you can’t do for yourself.

When you cannot walk, I will carry you.
When you cannot pray, My Spirit will pray 
through you.
Stay focused on Me, My child.
 


Read and Meditate on God's Word
2 Corinthians 4:8-9 - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 - For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment