Wednesday, June 8, 2016

In Due Season (6.8.16)

My Child,
I know you are experiencing hardships and trials that you’ve never encountered before. You must hold on and have faith in My Word.  Remember Who I AM. I am Jehovah Jireh, your Provider, and I WILL NOT fail you. 

Trust Me to see you through this.
Trust in the One who delivered you
from the hands of the enemy time and time again.


Although you cannot see a clear way out of these adverse circumstances, I can. I Know your ending from the beginning, and I Say, "if you trust in Me, and do not doubt; you will be victorious." Yes, I know it’s hard, but what you are going through is temporary, and it simply cannot compare to the blessings that are waiting for you.

My child, you are going to come out of this. 
Just because you don’t see the answers
to your prayers with your natural eyes,
doesn’t mean that I haven’t answered them.

Do not stop storming the gates of Heaven with effectual fervent prayers. Pray and pray, and pray, until you receive your breakthrough in the Spirit; then shout out with praise of thanksgiving that it is done.

Do it even though you don’t see it. 
Do it by faith.


Beloved, your prayers aren’t falling on empty ears. I hear you.  I hear every word you say, and I say to you, believe that it is done.  My Word is true. Trust in My Word, trust in My Goodness, trust in My Grace; and believe beyond any doubt that you already have what you have prayed for.

Dry your tearful eyes, and 
believe in Me again.

Don’t allow the enemy to cause you to turn away from Me.
Don’t let him win.

I promise I will come through.
I won’t fail or disappoint you. 
Nothing is impossible for Me. 

I will deliver; I will.

I will, and it will be right on time.


Read and Meditate on His Word
Leviticus 26:3-4 - If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them; Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. 

Isaiah 40:30-41 - Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

2 Corinthians 4:17-18 - For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Hebrews 4:16 - Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

1 John 5:14-15 - And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask
any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment