Sunday, June 12, 2016

You are Receiving God's Precious Jewels of Revelation (6.12.16)

My Child,
There is a war in the heavenlies, where the spiritual forces of darkness are doing all they can to try to hinder and stop My breakthrough in your life; but Beloved, the Victory is already Mine!

I have not forgotten you.
I Am standing with you, and
breakthrough is indeed coming forth in your life.     

I Am with you, and I Am empowering you to keep moving forward and "count it all joy," because these trials that you are enduring (and have endured) are building character, patience and My Strength within you.

You are receiving My precious jewels of revelation through these valleys you are walking. You are an overcomer in My Name! You are not defeated, you are strong in Me! Do not let this valley draw you into despair, but continue to seek Me and find comfort and strength in Me, knowing that the breakthrough I have spoken to you, is coming to pass.

Come to Me, rest in My arms and know that I Am bringing healing, deliverance, strength and joy into your life.

Come to Me as you rest and you will see what I have promised you will manifest, for My Word never fails!
       

Remember this: There is nothing you will face today that the Lord can't bring you through.
Thank GOD for what you have, Trust GOD for what you need.  - Marilyn

 

No comments:

Post a Comment