Wednesday, July 27, 2016

2 Timothy 1:7 ~ Speak To It and Begin to Rule & Reign in Your Life!! (7.27.16)

My Child,
It is time for you to speak to the circumstances blocking your way. 

Speak to the mountains and tell it to be removed. 

All you need to do is believe My Word and speak to it in faith. I called you to rule and reign in My Name, and I gave you authority over serpents and scorpions. So, why do you allow the enemy and the circumstances of this world to get you down?

All the authority you need is in My Name. 

Yes, itʹs in My Name. 
In My Name, speak to the sickness and lack.
In My Name, speak to the walls and the closed doors.
In My Name, speak to the seeds of faith planted
and tell them it’s harvest time.

I have given you authority,
and when you speak in My Name,
all must obey.

Consider how My Son spoke to the fig tree, and caused it to die. He spoke with authority, power, and faith. I want you to operate the same way. The anointing is 
upon you; I gave you authority. However, there are times you forget this and struggle under the spirit of fear. That’s not the spirit I gave you. 

I challenge you to know who you are in Me, 
and begin to rule and reign in this life.

Lift up your voice, praise Me,
and then in My Name,
Speak to it!



Read and Meditate on His Word
Mark 11:23- 24 - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Luke 10: 19 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.


John 14:13-14 - And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. 

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world

2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment