Monday, July 11, 2016

God Reminds Us that He has not Failed Us & Calls Us to Have Faith (7.11.16)

My Child,
I know that this trial is causing you to feel like all is lost;
however, I have not failed you.
Stop being fearful and have faith.

I Am the GOD who can bring new life into any situation. Although you may not understand why some things are happening in your life, do not give into to your fears. I Can bring ultimate good out of what you are going through and that’s exactly what I’m doing, at this very moment.

Even though you’re facing trials which appear to be hopeless,
I have already made a way of escape for you.
I have not abandoned you, so do not allow fear to invade your spirit.

Do you honestly think I would abandon the one that I love as much as you? My child, I would not. I Am calling on you, this day, to have faith in the midnight hour.

Remember My constant faithfulness and mercy to you over the years, I Am the same GOD yesterday, today and tomorrow. Do not be discouraged because you are My Child, and I want you to act like My Child by having faith in Your Father, as you experience things you do not understand.

Again, I say to you, I have not failed you.
Have faith and you will surely see
My salvation, blessing, and glory in this situation.  


Read and Meditate on His Word
Mark 4:40  - And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? How is it that ye have no faith?

Mark 11:22 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD.

2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit offear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Ephesians 6:11
- Put on the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment