Monday, July 18, 2016

God will Turn it Around for Your Good (7.18.16)

The Lord tells us to love our enemies and do good to those who plot our demise. The Bible also tell us that no weapon formed against us will prosper.
  -   Marilyn
_____

My Child,
Do not concern yourself with others who are trying to hurt you and cause you to stumble and fall.

I see everything they are doing and I will make a path for you to step right over their traps. I Am an "all-knowing" and "all-seeing" GOD; and nothing catches me by surprise.

Do not worry about what they are trying to do to you, but pray for them, Beloved.  Yes they are meeting in their conference rooms conducting secret meeting and giving each other high fives because they have confidence in their wickedness.

I Am Alpha and Omega!!!
I have all power over every trap they have set for you,
I will undo their plots and make everything
work out for your good.

I will prepare a table for you in their presence. Have faith in Me, My Child, and know that I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will not leave you in their hands. Do not look at the enemy as he stands before you and roars, as if he has the power to hurt you, he is nothing more than a paper tiger.

Trust in Me and you will see
how I Am going to turn this thing around
for your good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment