Wednesday, July 6, 2016

God is Making You into Something Beautiful, His Vessel of Glory (7.6.16)

My Child,
Do not worry about what you are going through, because I have you in the palm of My Hands, and I Am busy molding you into a magnificent vessel. Do not be afraid of the pressures that are facing you, for it is My Hand that will come 
upon you; and gently mold you and shape you into a vessel for My Glory.

Embrace the pressures you feel and surrender to Me completely,
for I Am making you into something beautiful.

I Am shaping you into a unique vessel, that will be prepared to contain what I want to pour forth from it for My Kingdom. Trust in Me, for the work I Am doing in your life is good work, and I have wonderful plans for you. Do not struggle against Me Beloved, just surrender and place yourself in My Hands.

As a potter grabs a lump of clay and starts to press and pull
on it to shape it; so Am I at work in your life.
Trust in Me and believe what I am telling you.
Be My Lump of clay and allow Me to shape you into something beautiful.

You are in the hands of the Master Potter,
and I Am making you into a vessel of glory.

Trust in Me.



Read and Meditate on His Word
Jeremiah 18:4-6 - And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.

Isaiah 64:8 - But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand


 

No comments:

Post a Comment