Saturday, July 23, 2016

In His Perfect Peace - A "Power, Love, Trust & Sound Mind" Prayer (7.23.16)

Heavenly Father,
I come to you in Your Son Jesus' name, asking you
to please forgive me for allowing worry and anxiety
to take root in my life.

I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against all spirits of fear, oppression, and depression; and I declare and decree, that I do not have a spirit of fear - but of power, love and a sound mind.

I declare that I will not allow the enemy to rob me of my peace, anymore. I will trust in Your Word. Today, I surrender my will to You, and You alone. I give You complete control, and I recognize that You are greater than any fear my mind can conceive. Oh Father, by worrying I am displaying an obvious lack of faith, and I know that without faith, it is impossible to please You.

Father, it is my desire to please you in all that I do.
So right now I give You the weight of my world,
that I have taken on my shoulders,
and I place it all in Your Hands. 
I cast all my cares upon You,
because I know You care for me.

Father, in the name of Jesus, I bind and cast out every anxious and worrisome thought out of my life; and I bind my heart, my soul and my mind to the Holy Spirit. Father God, I ask You to please let Your Mind be in me, as it is in Christ Jesus. I take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ, and I embrace the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding; and that would guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus into my life. Oh Lord, when my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to You, the Rock, that is higher than I.

Father, You promised to keep me in Your perfect peace;
if I keep my mind on You and if I trust in You.

I make this my declaration to You:
I will focus all of my thoughts on You
because I trust in You.

Thank You Father for delivering me from worry, for binding every stronghold of the enemy coming against me and casting those worries and strongholds out.

Lord God, I thank You for allowing me to rest in this confidence, knowing You are for me and with me. And because I know You are for me and with me; I know there is nothing I will face today that You cannot see me through.

I know there is no power greater than You.
I can rest in Your arms because there is nothing strong enough to come against me and succeed.

I praise You for this victory, and for Your Divine Peace, that floods my soul.
In Jesus Name, I pray,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment