Sunday, July 17, 2016

Put Your Faith in God & His Word (7.17.16)

My Child,
You know in your heart that you can trust Me, but your emotional reaction to circumstances has caused you to take a double-minded position that has prevented you from succeeding. 

Do not believe the enemy’s lies, and
refuse to allow fear to undermine your faith. 

Put your faith in Me and My Word. 

My promises are true My Child and
if you would only believe in Me completely
you will see that I Will bring forth
all the things you have believed Me for,
according to My Will
and purpose for your life.....



James 1:6-8 - But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.  A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.



No comments:

Post a Comment