Monday, July 4, 2016

Do Not Worry, For God is in Control (7.4.16)

My Child,
Do not worry about what the enemy is trying to do. 
Yes, he’s trying to work against you,
to cause you to lose hope and become complacent. 

Remember, all he can do is try. 

You committed everything to Me; therefore, I Am in control of your destiny, and I say no weapon formed against you shall prosper.  Take your mind off of his works, and think about My Good Works.  The good work that I Am doing in your life is far greater than what he can try to do.

Put your hope in Me, and all that I have promised. 
Do not despair, but stand strong in the faith you have in Me.

Stand strong and decree victory, because I will fulfill My Word to you. 
Rest in that assurance. 

I Am walking with you every step of the way. 
You are never alone.   


I will give you the strength to overcome all adversity. 
So, be at peace, and remain calm. 

Take one day at a time, one thing at a time,
and do not worry because I Am in control.



Read and Meditate on His Word

Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your GOD, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.

Psalm 46:1 - GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper

1 John 4:4 - Ye are of GOD, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.








No comments:

Post a Comment