Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Fret Not, Lean on God, Trust Him & Depend on the Wisdom The Father has Given You (7.13.16)

My Child,
Don’t worry.

Pray, and take one step at a time,
to avoid making mistakes
that will cause you pain.

Evaluate every situation, and be sure that you hear from Me before moving forward.  Don’t allow the mistakes or negative thoughts of the past to cloud your mind. You must find the place of peace and strength in My presence; regardless of what’s going on around you. 


Refuse to give in to the temptation of discouragement and despair. 
You made it through tough times like this before,
and if you are obedient to My Words,
I will bring you through again.

Yes, some things are inevitable, but if you commit
everything to Me and trust Me as you did before;
I will deliver you.
I will cause your Faith to rise to a level
       that the enemy of your soul cannot touch.
I will give you the ability to achieve
       that which you thought was impossible.
I will enlighten the eyes of your understanding,
      and things will become a lot easier.

However, you must yield to Me, and the things I want to do in your life.  You trusted in Me before, don’t allow anything to stop you from trusting in Me again.

My child, if you lean on Me, and depend on the wisdom that I give you, I will set your feet on higher ground.  Where you can withstand any onslaught from your enemies, and cause them to be at peace with you.

I say to you, fret not what others say or may do,
just trust in Me to bring you through. 

Be patient and keep your eyes on Me. 
I did it before, and I will do it again.



Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 37:4-7 - Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.  Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday. Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. 

Psalm 118:5 - I called on the LORD in distress; the LORD answered me and set me in a broad place.

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding.

Proverbs 16:7 - When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. 


Ephesians 1:17-18 - That the GOD of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 

Hebrews 13:8 - Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment