Friday, July 29, 2016

Be at Peace & Seek a Closer Relationship with God (7.29.16)

My Child,
I know your pain and grief are real. Right now, the pain is perhaps too real to face, and you’re looking for a place of comfort. You don’t have to look any further - I Am here. Come to Me; dwell in My secret place, and abide under the shadow of My wings. I know the weight of the events that recently happened left you feeling weary, and now the sorrow seems too much to bear.

I want you to know that the pain you’re feeling will not last forever. For weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning. Abide in My Presence and I will help you get through the night. I know you think that I don’t understand; however, I understand what you are going through more than you know. I understand your pain and sorrow, for I felt even greater pain when My Son gave His life and became sin for the world. I felt His pain, and I felt the pain of sin on Him. So, I understand what you are going through more than you know.

My child, in the midst of your pain, I ask you to trust Me.
Yes, trust Me with your worries, cares and concerns.

Cry if you must for this is a process that you must go through. Your tears will bring healing and deliverance to your wounded spirit. Weeping doesn’t mean that you are weak; it’s a way of letting go and allowing Me to cover you with My healing balm. When you sow in tears, you shall reap in joy - that is My promise to you.

Now, be at peace and seek My Face.
Seek to have a closer relationship with Me.

You need Me Beloved, so come close and allow Me to heal your pain. Oh, child, I understand what you’re going through more than you know. So, come close to Me and rest in My arms.

Meditate on His Word:
Psalm 30:5  -  Psalm 91:1-2  -  Psalm 126:5  -  Hebrews 4:15-16 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment