Sunday, July 24, 2016

Eternal Value (7.24.16)

My Child,
You will face situations that will challenge
the very foundation of what you believe.

Even though it will feel very difficult at times, I want you to understand it is necessary. For these situations will cause you to do some much-needed soul searching, which will bring you to a new plateau of faith.
 

The situations you face will provide opportunities
to seek Me for wisdom, and establish trust in your life.

I Am your very present help in times of trouble, and I alone will bring you through.

It is a refiner’s fire that is burning within you. Let those things burn that cannot withstand the heat, for that which remains will be cherished for its eternal value.

Eternal value is what your life is all about,
and that is a very precious thing.



Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 46:1 - GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Zechariah 13:9 - And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried:

Job 23:8-10 - Behold, I go forward, but he is not there; and backward, but I cannot perceive him: On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him: he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him: But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment