Monday, July 25, 2016

Have Faith & Believe. Call Your Blessings into Existence.... (7.25.16)

My Child,
I know I Am answering your prayers in a way, which might not seem to make sense to you, but why don’t you have faith in what I Am doing?  

You prayed, believed, and expected a reply; however, the reply that came forth was not quite what you expected.  Now you are wondering if I even heard your prayer.  A part of you is questioning whether I even care, and you’re beginning to doubt if it’s worth keeping your commitment of faith to Me.  

The angel told Daniel, from the moment he opened his mouth "to seek understanding, and speak forth My Word for that which he desired;" and I heard his prayer. I want you to believe that I've sent forth the Word for your deliverance and provision as well.  Therefore, never allow your eyes to deceive you; have faith.

Have faith and believe. 
Believe in Me, and the promises I have spoken over your life.
Stand firm in faith and refuse to give up until you receive your answer.

Child, I want you to be just like the woman who persisted, and wouldn’t leave My presence until I healed her daughter.  


Stay before Me until you see My Hand move upon your situation.
Continue to pray in My Name. 
Have faith, and the things that once blocked your blessing will be removed. 

Then your eyes will be opened, and you will see that I was there all the time, working on your behalf. You will see that I was there, waiting for you to call your blessings into existence.

I heard you.
I’ve answered your prayers. 
Have faith, help is on the way.



Read and Meditate on His Word
Daniel 10:12 - Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy GOD, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
 
Matthew 15:22-28 - And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Mark 11:22 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD. 

1 John 5:14-15 - And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we askany thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment