Tuesday, July 19, 2016

God's Promises & Marvelous Things (7.19.16)

My Child,
Take a deep breath, and get ready for incredible things to happen. 

The things you have waited for will begin to manifest right now in the Name of Jesus I will resurrect what you thought was dead. Prophecies that were on the shelves for years will now begin to come to pass. The dreams I placed within you that have not come to pass will be brought forth at this time.
 

I speak over you blessings that these dreams will begin to manifest immediately. Each door that I open will lead to the fulfillment of their purpose and destiny. Each door will lead to a higher level and promotion.
 

Promises that I whispered in your ears years ago will now come forth. I am going to do things in unprecedented ways and there will be no question that it is I that did these marvelous things. So, awake and take heart for I have opened doors that no man can shut. 

I have not forsaken, nor forgotten My own.


Read and Meditate on My Word:
Zec 4:10 - For who hath despised the day of small things

Isa 45:8 - Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it. 

Psa 40:3 - And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our GOD: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. 

Rev 3:7 - And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;


 

No comments:

Post a Comment