Sunday, July 31, 2016

The Master Potter is Creating a More Beautiful Masterpiece - You.... Allow Him to WORK. (7.31.16)

My Child,
I know that you may feel like I have overlooked or forgotten
about you; however, I assure you I have not.
I understand the pressure you’ve been under.
I see that you’re stirred up, and that you want to scream;
because you think you aren’t accomplishing anything
or going anywhere.

However, what you don’t understand is that I Am still working in your life. 
I Am destroying the obstacles within you, that hindered you
from entering into the new things that I have for you.
 

Yes, dear one, I Am right there with you. 
I Am equipping you and giving you the tools needed,
in order to fulfill the calling I have placed upon your life.

I want you to have the best; that’s why I have you in the very place you are in.  I know it may not feel wonderful right now; nevertheless, very soon it will be revealed to you why I chose to work things out this way. Meanwhile, allow Me to comfort you during this tough time. Allow Me to remind you that after something is broken, the Master Potter will bring about a beautiful resurrection and masterpiece.

Remember, My Son was wounded, bruised, and put to death. However, nothing could ever compare to the glorious resurrection that came after His suffering. Like My Son's suffering, the suffering you are enduring now will not compare to the glory soon to come. 

Therefore, do not be discouraged.
For all things are working together for your good. 

And precious one, I want you to know that this road you’re traveling is accomplishing things in your life that will bring forth pure gold.  Causing your latter to be greater than your former.  



Read God's WordJob 8:7 - Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.

Joel. 2:25 - And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

Romans 8:17-18 - And if children, then heirs; heirs of GOD, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 


Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

2 Corinthians 4:17-18 - For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment