Tuesday, July 26, 2016

You are Where God needs You to Be, You are not Standing Still. Be Prayerful, Wait on Him & Get Ready for the Blessings God has Prepared for You. (7.26.16)

My Child,
I heard you say that you are feeling like you are at a standstill.
You say you cannot move forward, and
it appears as if everyone else is moving on.

Everyone, except you.
Why are you trying to compete with everyone else?
You are where I need you to be, and you are not standing still.

You cannot begin to imagine what is happening in the spirit realm, in order for you to take the next step. Nothing is standing still. If only you could see the things that I Am doing for you.

 Each step in this journey is significant for your walk with Me.

Do not focus on your circumstantial goals, because those are only temporal. What is most important is that I become your main goal. Always let your fellowship with Me be your first priority. Must I remind you to continue to seek the Kingdom of GOD, first? Of course not, you already know this.

I know your heart is stirred to act, and you are tempted to hurry the process; but please do not.  Wait on Me. I do not need you to force things to happen. I know you want to help but I do not need for you to do anything. I do not need you to cover for Me. I do not want you to interfere with My Plan. Must I remind you again, about what happened to Abraham and Sarah when they tried to help me?

Wait for Me Beloved.
I know what I Am doing.
Wait until you clearly hear My Voice, and then move.

I need you to trust Me. You must not allow your flesh to dictate your moves. The enemy is waiting for you to act in the flesh. Remember that which is of the flesh will surely die, and come to naught.

Be prayerful and wait on Me.

If you are anxious to do something then work on getting yourself ready to receive the blessings I have prepared for you, and let Me work on bringing it to pass. That should keep you busy for a while, don’t you think?

Wait on Me, I Am always right on time.


Meditate on His Word: Psalm 27:14

~ My Prayer ~ I am committed to waiting on You, Lord.

Sometimes it is hard to wait,
but I’ve learned not to do it my way.

You've always been there just when I needed you the most.
Thank you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment