Sunday, July 10, 2016

God has Given You "His Power," So Use It (7.10.16)

My Child,  
This is not your battle to fight, the battle is mine. I say unto you, do not try to fight the enemy in your strength because it will not work. As for Me and My Word, we are the only things the enemy respects, so you must allow Me to fight for you. You have a Father who loves and cares for you, and it grieves Me to see you struggling with things that you need to leave with Me.

I Am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end of everything. I have power over all things above and beneath this earth and in the spiritual realm. My Child, what trials are you going through that can catch me off guard and render me powerless?!?!  Not one circumstance exists that is above Me or beyond My control!

I have all power over the works of the enemy,
and I have given you the same power,
so use it beloved.

When the enemy comes against you, rebuke him in the Name of My Son, Jesus; and stand on My promises. Speak My Scripture to those roadblocks the enemy may attempt to place before you. Remember, all power was given to My Son, and taken from satan, when He died on the cross and rose on the third day.

Also, be mindful of one of the key tactics that the enemy often uses; he will send people into your life, disguised as well-meaning friends and family members, people that you think have your best interests at heart.  As you "let down your guard" this spirit of the enemy will reveal its intentions, which are not good. Pray about every person you meet and every encounter that you have with friends, loved ones and people that you know; and ask the Holy Spirit to show you who this person is, what their intentions are, and the Spirit will reveal them to you.

We are living in the last minutes before the return of Christ and this is causing the enemy to become desperate. satan is on a rampage to attack anyone he can and he will stop at nothing to kill, steal and destroy; but if you believe in Me and stand on My Word, no weapon formed against you will prosper. 

Whenever you come under attack, take everything to the Cross and leave it there, as you sing praises to Me. I have promised to never leave you nor forsake you; but you must believe and trust in Me. I Am not a man that I should lie, and My Words to you will not return to Me void. 

I will win this battle for you,
and then bless you for believing in
and being obedient to Me.

The battle is Mine, My Child, the battle is Mine.
Leave everything at the Cross for Me to take care of. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment