Friday, July 15, 2016

This Day... THIS IS MY DAY!!! I Will Rejoice. I Will be Glad.... (7.15.16)

This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice, I will be glad.
 
This day - I will not let the enemy rob me of my joy.
This day - I will use the Word of GOD against every attack from the enemy.
This day - every trap the enemy sets for me will backfire on him and work out for my good.
This day - no weapon formed against me will prosper,
and every tongue that rise up against me shall be condemned...
THIS IS MY DAY!

This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice, I will be glad.

This day - I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in Heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
This day - the enemy will not rob me of the will of GOD for my life.
This day - I will lift up the shield of faith against all the fiery darts of the enemy.
This day - in the name of Jesus, satan is rendered helpless, powerless and ineffective against me....
THIS IS MY DAY!

This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice, I will be glad.

This day - I recognize by faith that all wicked spirits and satan himself are under my feet.
This day - I will fear no evil for the Lord is with me, His Rod and His Staff comforts me.
This day - when the enemy comes against me one way, the Holy Spirit will force him to flee from me seven different ways.
This day - I will walk in the authority Christ Jesus has given to me.....
THIS IS MY DAY!

This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice, I will be glad.

This day - I shall not want because the Lord has given me my daily bread.
This day - the Lord has supplied all my needs according to His riches in Glory, by Christ Jesus.
This day - I will wait on the Lord, I will be encouraged, and He will strengthen my heart.

This is the day the Lord has made, He gave it to me and I won't let satan have it!
Lord, I thank you for THIS DAY!
THIS IS MY DAY!

NOW WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH YOUR DAY?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment