Thursday, July 14, 2016

Stop Broadcasting what the enemy is Doing & Start Praising the Lord in ALL Things. It's Time..... (7.14.16)

Let  us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. - Hebrews 4:16 

Faith Believers,
There have been many attacks on GOD's people in the area of their finances. The enemy seems to be pressing in from every angle, doing all that he can to oppress GOD's children within the finance realm.  he is out to distract us from the vision GOD has given us. If the enemy can keep us focused on him, and what he is doing; then he will win the battle.  The more we talk about how busy he is, the more we glorify him and not the Lord. I think we are all guilty of this at some point in our life.

It's time that we turn this around and
  stop broadcasting what the enemy is doing in our lives.
It’s time we remind the enemy of the mighty GOD we serve. 
It’s time to start praising the Lord for what He has done,
   for what He is doing, and for the victories that are yet to come. 
It’s time to give GOD the glory for what He did for us
  when His Son hung, bled and died on the cross. 
  -  Marilyn
___________________

My Child,
Whenever you are troubled on every side, be confident that I Am there to keep the pressures of this world from overtaking you. 

You are in this world but not of this world. 

I overcame all of this for you. 
Do not allow these times of testing to get the best of you.
Stand strong in My Name.

I know that there are times when you feel confused and don't know which way to turn. During these times you should be still, come to Me, and listen to My Voice. My love and grace will keep you and guide you from becoming depressed. 

Let prayer be your weapon against the thief who wants to bring you down.

As you pray to Me, your heart and eyes will be opened so that you will clearly see what you could not see before.  Nothing can stop My Hand, Beloved, and the blessings that I have ordained will manifest into your life. Watch wealth and prosperity of the Lord catch up and overpower you as a reward for your faith and faithfulness.  Oh, how your heart will rejoice and be glad at how I Am going to bless you.

Always remember, I Am working on your behalf, even when you think I Am not. 

I will honor My Word. 

So, stand strong, stay focused and allow My Grace and Mercy
to keep you as I work to bring My promises to pass in your life.



Read and Meditate on His Word
Joel 2:23-26 - Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your GOD: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.  And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil. And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your GOD, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. 

Amos 9:13 - Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt. 

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. 

1 Corinthians 16:13 - Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. 

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 - For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. 


Ephesians 3:13 - Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory. 

Ephesians 6:10 - Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might

 

No comments:

Post a Comment