Wednesday, July 20, 2016

God is GREATER!!! (7.20.16)

My Child,
The enemy is doing a work against you to cause you to lose hope and fill you with anxiety. Do not allow his attacks to cause you to turn away from Me. Remember all your hope, and your strength lies within Me. I will do what I have promised, and I will never allow you to go through more than you can bear.

I Am always watching over you, and there is nothing that will ever catch Me by surprise. Sometimes, you fail to realize that I Am bigger than any problem that you will ever face. Take a moment now and look at your problem, then look at Me.

Am I not bigger than your problems?
Can your problems do all the things I do?
Is your problem a Creator, a Healer, A Provider, or A Deliverer?
Can you now see that I AM GREATER?

So come, spend time with Me.
I will strengthen you to overcome what has come against you.
Just release everything and lean on Me.

No more worrying about the enemy.
You will never go through anything alone.
Come into My presence, I will comfort you and
fill you to overflow with My Spirit.

You’ll see that I AM GREATER.

Be at peace now,
stand strong in faith,
and remember I AM GREATER.


Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 46:1 - GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

1 Corinthians 10:13 - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but GOD is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. 


Galatians 6:2 - Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

1 Thessalonians 5:11 - So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing.


Philippians 4:7 - And the peace of GOD, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

     


No comments:

Post a Comment