Friday, July 1, 2016

Be Encouraged, Great Things are Coming Your Way (7.1.16)

My Child,
Your praises flooded the heavens,
and things that once hindered your blessings
from coming through are no more.

Great things are headed your way.
Do not worry about the situation you’re in,
for it will not last forever.

Expect things to change for the better soon.
The discipline, and faith, you’re displaying is giving Me the opportunity to show others how I bless those who read, live by and have faith in My Word. Oh, what joy that brings Me!

As with My servant David, I have examined your heart and found it to be good.
Your mistakes will not stop Me from blessing you.
I Am no respecter of person.
Just as I blessed my servant David, I shall bless you as well.

Be encouraged My Child,
great things are coming your way.

1 Samuel 13:14  -  Deuteronomy 28:2
Acts 10:34  -  2 Corinthians 4:18




No comments:

Post a Comment