Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Calm the Storm and Stand Firm in God's Peace (7.12.16)

I speak peace to you, My Child.
Peace.

Soon you will see your storms become My Calm, and the whirlwind of anxious thoughts and emotions will cease. 


Stand My child. 
Stand firm with your feet planted firmly in the gospel of peace.
Tighten the belt of truth buckled around your waist.
Put on the breastplate of righteousness.
Lift up your shield of faith, and let not
the circumstances of your day steal your peace.

Now is the time to exercise your authority in Me.
Use My Word, which is hidden in your heart,
as a defense against the attacks of the enemy.

Stand firm in My peace.

Let My Peace become your peace.
Reach out for it, it is there, take it and never let go.

Receive My Peace by faith, and use it to walk through every trial that comes your way. Use My Peace to rebuke the thoughts from the enemy. Let your ways be pleasing in My Sight, and I will even cause your enemies to be at peace with you.

Meditate upon My Word and be obedient to the things My Word says to think about. My Child, it is not My desire for anxious thoughts or worry to overtake you. I want you to bring your every thought, your every concern, to Me in prayer, for I will hear and I WILL answer.

Now stand firm, trust in Me, and know
that I will give you My Peace to calm the storm.

I speak Peace to you.
Peace.



Read and Meditate on His Word
John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 

Ephesians 6:14-17 - Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of GOD

Proverbs 16:7 - When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him

Philippians 4:6-8 - Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto GOD. And the peace of GOD, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Colossians 3:15 - And let the peace of GOD rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment