Tuesday, July 5, 2016

God's Seed, in You, Has Been Dormant too Long. It's Time to Water it, Bring it to Life & Start Pouring into Others. (7.5.16)

My Child,
I have chosen you,
so do not be afraid to step forward
and do what I’ve called you to do.

It is not in your own strength that things will be accomplished, but in Mine. My Hand is upon you.

It is time to step forth with what I have poured into you throughout the years.
What you’ve learned and received must be shared.

The seed I planted in you has been dormant for too long. It’s time we water it, bring it to life, and start pouring what I’ve imparted in you - into the lives of those around you. I know you have daily concerns which you feel are overwhelming, but you must trust Me to take care of them. There are others waiting to receive from you. Just for a little while, will you lay aside your own needs and begin to strengthen those around you with a Word of encouragement?

When you reach out and bless others, incredible things will begin to happen.  The cares which overwhelmed you will slowly fade away. This will happen because you took the time to share what I’ve given to you, with others. 


True power comes when you show love for others.



 

Read and Meditate on God's Word
Hebrews 13:16 - But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices GOD is well pleased. 

1 Timothy 6:18-19 - That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate; Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.



No comments:

Post a Comment